Outside the Window

Photo Credit: jim.choate59 Flickr via Compfight cc

Hey guys! How’re you all doing? Good? That’s great. Well, let’s get on with it, shall we? Today, I’ll be sharing with you what I see from my classroom’s window. Now, before we jump in, I’m going to just say that most of my classrooms don’t have windows. Yeah. It kinda sucks. Welp. Anyways, here we go!

Picture that was taken from my phone

So the view outside my classroom window, huh? I’ll start with the view from my Art class. Wait a minute…Do I only have a window in Art class? This post might be shorter than I thought. Oh well. Back to the view, because the Art room is on the second floor of a building that’s on one side of the campus, you have a pretty good view of the whole school. You can see the field, the middle school building, a bit of the elementary school building, the trees(they look best when the flowers are in bloom, like the picture above), pool, and even the office. Now, because I’m in Hawaii, the seasons don’t really affect the view that much. Well, with that, I guess I’m done with this room.

Sooooo…..you remember what I said not too long ago up in the 2nd paragraph? Well, it seems that I forgot that the Taiko/Dojo room HAS a window, but it’s placed in an area and angle that makes it nearly impossible to see out of. Actually, you can see out of it, but that’s going to be hard to do during class(unless the teacher gives us break time). Now, from what I could see, and what I know of the school campus, you can see where we have the tool shed for our school garden. I know that having the garden for a view would’ve been MUCH better, but, eh. What can ya do?

Ok, that’s about all. Hope you all enjoyed this post, and I’ll see y’all next time. Comment down below, and: Later guys!